Guard railing is a roadside safety barrier product used by the South Australian Government (Department for Planning, Transport & Infrastructure). It can be used in the form of steel beam safety barriers or wire rope rail barriers, depending on the location.
Installing Guard Rail for 35 Years
Mike Mason Fencing specialise in guard railing for State Government departments, Local Government as well as general business enterprises. We install guard railing in public spaces to keep vehicles or people from straying into dangerous or off-limit areas.
Talk to Mike Mason Fencing if you’re looking for:
- W-beam safety barrier systems
- Wire rope safety barrier systems
- Bridge rail
- Temporary safe guard barrier systems
- Motorcycle & bike rub rail
All of Mike Mason Fencing’s guard rail specialists are qualified in Work, Health and Safety, including Work Zone Traffic Management and Quality and Environment Management. Mike Mason Fencing provides technical and engineering advice on all job sites prior to commencing work.
Major Guard Rail Projects Across South Australia
Mike Mason Fencing stands behind their work and want you to see what they’ve worked on. You can see Mike Mason Fencing’s guard rails on:
- Southern Expressway Darlington, Adelaide (breakaway terminals)
- Sturt Highway – Kingston on Murray (causeway and bridge approaches)
- Sturt Highway – Renmark to Paringa (causeway, bridges and approaches)
- Stuart Highway – far north
- Barrier Highway (guardrail and bridge approaches)
- Bookmark Creek, Renmark (guard rail and bridge approaches)
- Wilpena Pound to Blinman Rd Pitchi Richi pass (guard rail box beams across culverts)
- Various ongoing work with the DPTI (bridge barriers, wire rope, g/rail, box beams)
- As well as drilling rock holes for other companies throughout Australia
Mike Mason Fencing has also been involved in roadside safety activities including installation of roadside furniture, delineator posts and signage, roadside restoration and management, and installing safety barriers on key arterial roads (Kangaroo Island) and local government in South Australia.
Are you a builder looking for materials?
Due to the sheer amount of guardrail projects we undertake, we often have used material available for sale. If you’re looking for second-hand guard rail, posts &/or concrete posts, give Mike Mason Fencing a call.